Friday, November 30, 2007
baby talk
So, as many of you know, Thad and I have a habit of occasionally speaking for Nate. He has slightly different accents depending on which parent he's with, but Nate tends to speak in a high, squeaky voice. We've pondered whether we are the only people crazy enough to do this, and we're been pretty sure we're not despite the fact that nobody else will fess up to doing it themselves. So last night we settle in for our fun-filled hour of The Office and Scrubs and, low and behold, JD and Turk (from Scrubs) are hanging around with their babies having a chat in good old fashioned baby voices. So we're not alone (even though they aren't actually real people... but whatever.) But I'm really not sure if I should be comforted or disturbed by this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry. The two of you are normal (as hard as it is for me to believe Thad is normal). Everybody tends to transform their voices a little around babies.
i talk to the cats here at work in weird voices.... but i AM a nutball.... :D
Post a Comment