We're also getting ready to start our house search. We've narrowed down our search and are focusing mostly on Arlington, although we're still open to other towns. Arlington's located just north of Cambridge, so it'll be a great commute for Thad, has a good school system, and is somehow both urban and suburban at the same time. We know we'll have to make some concessions on the house, but I think we'll be able to find something pretty nice and livable in our price range [crossing fingers].
The (physically) biggest problem with our moving plans is that my parents just purchased a new HD TV. I think they may be bribing us with fancy toys so we'll (aka Nate) will stay here. We haven't had the High Def signal hooked up yet (because Direct TV is inept) but watching the NFL playoffs on the huge screen, even with just the regular signal, is really great. And related to that, we are so excited to watch the Pats this year. And we're rooting for a Dallas/Pats Superbowl just so we can talk trash with Steve.
3 comments:
I'm cleaning in the Patriots sweatshirt my dad gave me, but told Steve I'd change before the Cowboys game :) Good luck on the job offer and house search!!!
Congrats Thad! woohoo! can you find me a job there too? I'm working my arse off now in school.....
Great news for Thad! And house-hunting is so much fun! I had to laugh at the pic of Nate—He is a ham! Well I don't know if he MEANS to be a ham but you guys certainly catch him in humorous poses!
Post a Comment