Saturday, February 16, 2008

nate report: 15 months

Nate had his 15 month check-up yesterday. We have a new doctor, who seems nice and competent, but I miss Dr. Topa and am still in denial that he's not Nate's "vet" anymore (my unintentional pet name for the pediatrician). Nate's 22 lbs, 14 ozs (I'm guessing a couple of those ounces are from the copious amounts of goldfish he ate while in the waiting room) and 31.75 inches long - he's standing up now, so I'm not sure why they don't call it height? And his head's 47 cm. Nothing much interesting to report, except that we once again shocked a nursing staff by Nate's brute strength. The woman giving his immunizations almost needed to call in back-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the stature as well as the strength, Nate.....Don't take that "shot" stuff lying down! (or sitting up, or standing, or kneeling.....)