Check this kid out, with an already well-developed lean-in move! Yes, you guys are going to have your hands full with this ladies man... ;)Holly
I know! Total lean-in! If anyone watched Dirty Sexy Money last night, it was lean-in after lean-in, and the I see Nate doing it here, lol! Maybe he's watching too much TV? ;)
That a boy Nate!
You guys have been letting him listen to Barry White, haven't you?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Check this kid out, with an already well-developed lean-in move! Yes, you guys are going to have your hands full with this ladies man... ;)
Holly
I know! Total lean-in! If anyone watched Dirty Sexy Money last night, it was lean-in after lean-in, and the I see Nate doing it here, lol! Maybe he's watching too much TV? ;)
That a boy Nate!
You guys have been letting him listen to Barry White, haven't you?
Post a Comment