I'm stealing this from facebook, because it seems more appropriate here. I conducted an interview with Nate to see what he thinks of Thad and I. I'm not sure where all the tv answers came from, since we really don't watch much tv when Nate's around. Perhaps he'd prefer we watch more? I deleted a few questions from the FB version because Nate doesn't have the attention span for a 20-some question interview, but here's what I learned before he took off running:
What is something Dad/Mom always says to you?
Dad: I found your hammer
Mom: Nate
What makes Dad/Mom happy?
Dad: a kiss
Mom: a kiss
What makes Dad/Mom sad?
Dad: I don't know
Mom: me sad
How does your Dad/Mom make you laugh?
Dad: maybe a tickle
Mom: I don't know
What was your Dad/Mom like as a child?
Dad: What's that flying there? (looking out window)
Mom: [blank stare]
How old is your Dad/Mom?
Dad: maybe six?
Mom: 6 7 9... ma, and pa, and penny and pickles are ready to go on a picnic!
How tall is your Dad/Mom?
Dad: 9
Mom: [blank stare]
What is Dad/Mom's favorite thing to do?
Dad: make cherry pie
Mom:eat
What does your Dad/Mom do when you are not home?
Dad: I don't know
Mom: go to chorus
What is your Dad/Mom really good at?
Dad: pie
Mom: tv
What does your Dad/Mom do for a job?
Dad: he's a scientist!
Mom: work
What is your Dad/Mom's favorite food?
Dad: cherry pie
Mom: cherry pie
What do you and your Dad/Mom do together?
Dad: watch tv with mommy and daddy
Mom: watch tv
How are you and your Dad/Mom the same?
Dad: lizards
Mom: lizards
How do you know your Dad/Mom loves you?
Dad: me!
Mom: [blank stare]
Where is your Dad's favorite place to go?
Dad: Vermont
Mom: [Nate runs away]
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i love that he said your favorite thing to do is eat! And that it makes you sad when he is sad. so sweet.
ok that that fn hilarious hahahaha. It's ok neva my favorite thing to do is eat too :D
That's some good stuff. He knows you guys pretty well. Especially the food related answers.
I like all the "blank stare" answers for Neva...he spends all day with you, yet seems to know more about Daddy, lol! The chorus answer is cute :)
Post a Comment