Tuesday, April 21, 2009
pee pee on the floor
We switched over to Nate's toddler bed on Friday night, and overall it's worked out better than we'd expected. We've had a few incidents where he'll violently pound on his door to get out of the room, but so far the majority of our sleeping has been about the same as before. we've even had some improvements - this morning Nate woke up a little early and decided to read some books! Our biggest glitch happened yesterday, when we awoke to Nate commenting, "pee pee on the floor!" He'd woken up, taken off his jammies, t-shirt, and diaper, and then proceeded to, as you've guessed, pee on the floor. Oh well, these kinds of growing pains are to be expected, I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG HAHAHAHAHAH wow... well I guess he wants to start potty training then huh :D Maybe you need to add a big potted plant in his room or something...
omg so funny. I would love to be a fly on the wall during the violent pounding. I bet after one time its not that funny anymore. But he's so darn cute!
that is our life right now! But she does seem to have gotten over the part about taking off all her clothes and peeing on the bed/floor/whatever. She would get really upset about the pee.
Post a Comment