Thursday, August 6, 2009
away
This coming weekend my old friend Amelia is getting married in NH (she's "old" because I've known her since kindergarden, not because of her age. I'm actually older, so I'd say she's quite youthful!) In order to be sure Thad and I could actually enjoy the festivities my parents (aka Pop-Pop and Grandma) took Nate for a weekend of island fun on Martha's Vineyard. They left yesterday and I'm already lonely for my little buddy. It's funny how I'll whine about not having time for myself and then immediately upon having my freedom again I complain about being alone. The grass is always greener. Except this time I've decided it's nicer having Nate around. At least it's nicer when he's in a good mood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww... but soak up your free time while you have the chance! And enjoy "date night". :-)
GET THEE OUT THERE AND HAVE FUN!!!
(and so say all of us)
XOXOXO
Post a Comment