Nate started preschool this week! Last week we got a letter from his teachers with a nametag that he decorated. His first day was yesterday, when Thad, Nate, and I went in for an informal meeting with his teachers. That morning we got acquainted with the classroom, met a few of his classmates (they had us come in groups of four), and found his locker. Afterwards we hung around the playground for a while. Overall, it was a successful outing! Tomorrow I'll be dropping Nate off for a half day (well, I guess it's more of a quarter day because his regular school day is only a half day) and lucky me gets to hang out in the library with the other parents (woo hoo). I will report back with all the details soon!


2 comments:
he gets a locker??? what on earth will he keep in there?? all his heavy homework books :)
Currently, the locker is stocked with diapers and a change of clothes. But those library books can be darned heavy! ;)
Post a Comment