The kids really had a blast playing together, as did their parents. We took a group trip to pick an abundance of delicious strawberries in very hot temperatures. Nate and Carmen ate more than they picked and perhaps more than we brought home as well. On Saturday morning we took the requisite trip to the market. Oh, my beloved market! How I missed you! Then it was off to Steph's wedding where my camera died, but not before I caught one photo of the couple (whew!) Both kids attended, which was a first for us, and generally did very well. Nate almost (almost!) knocked over the wedding couple table while Steph and John were eating, but otherwise I think he did very well. And, miracle of miracles, he pooped in the toilet too! We wrapped up the weekend with a Father's Day celebration filled with salted pork products, including bacon, prosciutto, and ribs. Yum!
\
2 comments:
LOL love the pic of john and I... umm is nate drinking champagne??? bring it on!! LOL so that's the reason he almost knocked the table over ;)
It's ginger ale, so no excuse. It's cute that the caterers gave him that, isn't it?!
Post a Comment