Wednesday, August 4, 2010
double trouble
I'm finding that the most challenging part of having two kids is having time for anything other than two kids. One of them always needs something. Usually that's Anja these days. Nate's a relatively self-sufficient three-year-old and can occupy himself with something (generally a truck) for a while. Anja is all over the place, though, and getting into places that aren't ideal. For instance, in the past 24 hours she has climbed into two separate baskets, wedged herself between a living room type chair and the wall, climbed the stairs, and made repeated attempts to explore the bathroom. She takes constant attention, which is generally fine except when you want to do something else, like cook dinner or pee. Generally I really like this age - she's adorable and funny and very interactive - but I think I will be relieved when we move into a slightly safer stage. When is that again? Maybe in a couple of years?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment