Sunday, November 14, 2010

four!!!

Nate is four! Time's a weird thing. On one hand, I can't believe he's already four. And on the other, I can't believe he's only four.

Yesterday was his birthday and against our better judgement, we got him drumsticks and a practice drum mat and are setting up some lessons for him. He also got a science set, which has been a hit (he's a mini Thad). We also had a bunch of his friends over for his "kid party" (the "family party" is coming up soon) and everyone had a blast. Considering that we had 11 kids and 12 adults (or more? I keep loosing count. Duh.) things went very smoothly and everyone played really nicely. We had a piƱata, which was a big hit (horrible pun intended)!







1 comment:

Amelia said...

i remember all the pinatas at your parties too! totally made your bdays the coolest ones around :)