Wednesday, February 21, 2007

mommy the grouch

He may look sweet and innocent, but underneath that adorable exterior lies a cranky beast. And it decided to show its face last night, and is still inhabiting our sweet little baby through the morning. Really, I think he's just overtired, but he's so grouchy that he is keeping himself awake crying and getting more and more worked up. Which has, in turn, made me quite grumpy. This morning, after he screamed through 25% of the night (and ate through another 25%), Mommy and Daddy Grouch remarked that typically Baby Grouch's best time of the day is first thing in the morning. Boy, are we in for one doozy of a day today!

Well, I should get back to my crying baby. I'll write again when we have excorsized the cranky demons.

1 comment:

Sol said...

Neva, you really shouldn't speak about your husband like that on a blog.

I mean, i'm not that suprised to find out that Thad is a "crying baby" some of the time... but maybe you should keep that to yourself?