Nate's been relatively chatty recently, although his vocabulary is limited. He keeps saying, "da da da da da..." with an occasional, "ah da" thrown in here and there. Even though I know it doesn't mean anything, I must admit I'm on pins and needles waiting for him to switch over to "ma ma ma." Any day now, I'm sure!
We're headed to Brooklyn for a wedding this weekend, which should be fun. We'll also be visiting with some friends and family in the area, so I hope Nate will happily cooporate (as opposed to crying and being cranky). It's also the weekend the final Harry Potter book is being released - yipee! Any chance I'll make it back to Rochester before someone lets the ending slip? Ugh, that would stink worse than emptying Nate's diaper pail.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment