The coolest thing about Nate crawling is that he can come to us if he wants. This is really an ego booster for his parents because at long last Nate can finally acknowledge that he likes us. Or at least likes my necklace. Or the dog toy next to me. Anyway, it is completely adorable to see his massive baby head bouncing on over towards you and he does the funniest thing with his arms when he crawls - lifting each up much higher than necessary and slapping it down on the ground. I'm sure all that jerkiness will smooth itself out as he gets more coordinated, and I'll be sad to see it go. For now, I'll just hang out on the floor a lot, wearing a sparkly necklace.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to Nate!
That is a whicked farmer's tan Thad. :)
neva you look totally naked in that second video :)
well, it was hot! jk
Post a Comment