And happy birthday to Aunt Jean and Uncle Matt!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
more fun with babies
Our friend Julia and her maintenance crew are visiting us for a few days. Yesterday we all went to our old favorite, the Strong Museum, and the kids really had a great time. Nate always liked the museum before, but now that he can crawl around and explore it's a million times more interesting. They spent a lot of time looking at these plastic cards with photos laminated onto them. I wish I had realized all we needed for long-lasting entertainment was some cheap plastic, but I'm pretty sure if we owned the cards that they wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. Today we're off to the farm for an exciting afternoon of cow-watching.
And happy birthday to Aunt Jean and Uncle Matt!


And happy birthday to Aunt Jean and Uncle Matt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Neva, any chance you could send me the picture of Nate and Julia with the plastic cards as an attachment? I'd love to add it to my Kodak collection so I can order prints. If it's a pain, no problem - I only have 89 other pictures from the trip to get printed!!
That last post was from Courtney, by the way!
Post a Comment