Sunday, November 11, 2007

live from vermont!

Sorry for the lapse in blogging. We're in Vermont and WiFi hasn't made it up here yet. Just kidding! I'm just pokey. We're visiting Thad's family to celebrate Nate's impending first birthday. Last night Nate had his first cake - he was particularly fond of the frosting. He also got round one of his birthday gifts, but seemed more interested in the radiator than the presents. I'm assuming that will change as he gets older. If not, it'll make for relatively inexpensive birthday gifts!








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Impending Birthday, Nate!!!

Neva, you've only been gone a few weeks, but I swear your hair has grown looooong!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, no-longer-Baby Nate!

Anonymous said...

Save some cake for us! We miss you guys.

stephchows said...

You can tell the people not born in vermont (cough neva nate) by the super thick sweaters they are wearing ;) You all look adorable!! Happy birthday!!! yum cake!

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the price of radiators!?!

David said...

Happy Birthday to Nate!!! Hope there's still some cake for us come Thanksgiving.

-love Dave and Jenny

Sol said...

Happy birthday Nate! I know you're turning 1 on the 13th but does that make any sense? If you are only 1 year old now, what were you all of last year.... zero???

-Sol