Sunday, February 10, 2008

boys' night out

Last night the Corbo/Hudak/Corbo-Hudak/Carlson boys had a night out. And where is more appropriate than Home Depot? From what I've heard, Nate loved it there even more than the shoe store, and ran around the aisles screaming in joy.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

is he doing his Vanna White impersonation with the grills? Or aspiring to be a Bob Barker beauty?
I love that he has an orange hat on to match Home Depot colors.

stephchows said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!! he is too freakin cute for words!

Anonymous said...

I think he wants to BBQ like Dad.

Anonymous said...

that boy makes me proud.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... has he learned how to say the word 'steak' yet?

Sol said...

oh... like father like son.

when is the trip to the beer store?

carlbohudakson said...

Nate's actually pretty into wine bottles. Maybe he takes after me in that respect?