Saturday, February 2, 2008

are you ready for some football?















No, it's not what you think. On Thursday, Grandma (Corbo) went to the local party supply store to buy balloons for Grandpop's birthday bash. There was a balloon that said, "Happy Birthday Andy!" so she grabbed that and a few additional ones in matching colors out of the bins of uninflated balloons. The sales person asked, "it's a girl?" to which my mother replied, "no, it's for my husband." Not too long after, we figured out what she was talking about.

David (my boyfriend-in-law) gave my dad a Patriot's sweatshirt for his birthday. We're getting Nate prepped for tomorrow's big game, which he will hopefully sleep through.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ET phone home! (last pic)

Neva, I've always seen Thad in Nate's expressions, but I now see you in the front-of-the-sweatshirt photo!

Wendy said...

OMG. hilarious. he looks like E.T.!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you guys have just discovered next year's Halloween costumes. Now, if you can find an old BMX bike, you guys can recreate the scene in ET where they're flying over the sheriff and across the face of the moon!