Sorry Nate but that is a hilarious series of pictures!
haha. that's great. i wonder what she'll do with all the loot?
Oh, poor Nate! I'm so sorry, little guy!PS: Sol, I think we're going to get a car. :)
Go Alison!!
Well, my only complaint is that I have dinner plans tonight. We have to figure out how to get our VCR working so I can watch part deux!
I thought Nate might be crying because it looks like he has no wine left. I'd cry too! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sorry Nate but that is a hilarious series of pictures!
haha. that's great. i wonder what she'll do with all the loot?
Oh, poor Nate! I'm so sorry, little guy!
PS: Sol, I think we're going to get a car. :)
Go Alison!!
Well, my only complaint is that I have dinner plans tonight. We have to figure out how to get our VCR working so I can watch part deux!
I thought Nate might be crying because it looks like he has no wine left. I'd cry too! :)
Post a Comment