Today Nate and I went for a walk in the Arboretum where we encountered lots of exciting things. The highlights for Nate were a creek, dogs, and a big truck. He got to inspect the truck and its wheels up close, which was quite exhilarating. It's great that he can get so excited by things that most of us consider so mundane.
It's been a hectic week of work, home inspections, and yet another cold that both Nate and I bogged down. Well, Nate seems a bit under the weather but still has a ton of energy, which might be why I'm feeling exhausted. I must admit, I'm sick of being sick.
We had our engineer's inspection earlier this week and we're doing another more specific inspection tomorrow to look into a few issues more deeply, but we're hoping that we can reach a deal soon. The whole home-buying experience is odd - basically you make an offer, then inspect the place and re-negotiate based on any possible problems or concerns that pop up during the inspection. We're in that re-negotiation stage right now, but can hopefully hammer out those details and reach an agreement. So keep your fingers crossed!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I find trucks and truck tires exhilarating too Nate! Maybe he will end up a mechanical engineering colleague of mine :)
Post a Comment