Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful wishes. We got back from NJ last night. Considering, Nate was quite a trooper. Thad was too, as he ended up with most of the childcare responsibilities. This morning Nate was really sweet - I was feeling upset and he asked, "mommy's sad?" So I said, "yes." Then he came up behind me and patted my back and said, "it's okay." Then he asked if I wanted a screwdriver.
I forgot to mention in my last post that Nate's gotten interested in the plethora of Christmas music. His favorite song, no kidding, is "Santa Baby". He has also taken a liking to my least favorite Christmas song, "Little Drummer Boy," which I find painfully redundant. But I will admit, it is much cuter when sung by a two-year-old.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are back safe and sound, I'm sure it was a long and tiring trip. Man this year is not a good one for grandparents :( You always make me laugh though girl... was nate asking if you wanted a drink or an actual screwdriver??? adorable
Perhaps he'll break out into the routine I learned to "Santa Baby" at Goddess Hour ;) Shall I mail my boa?
Post a Comment