Sunday, December 27, 2009

a christmas miracle

Anja slept in her crib all night on Christmas! She still woke up to eat, of course, but she spent the night in her crib, rather than on Thad. And, not only that, but she did it again last night too. You could knock me over with a feather (partially because I'm so exhausted!)

Belated happy holidays to everyone. Not only did we not get cards out this year, but I didn't even blog early enough to send well wishes your way. Sorry! I hope to be sleeping more a year from now and back into our usual end-of-the-year holiday groove. More holiday pictures to come soon. I plan on using them in a few months as a reference tool to remind me what happened in Anja's first few weeks. Related to my sleepiness, right now it's our household nap time, so I am off to bed. Too bad they phase out nap time by kindergarten. I love it!

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Kindergarten--ha--I wish!!! S doesn't nap anymore. She has "quiet time" in her room. :P

Many, many happy naps to you!!!