Wednesday, January 20, 2010
what else?
In case you haven't heard enough about my kids' excrement, here's another gem from this morning. For some unknown reason (perhaps it was that I hadn't had my coffee yet?) I dressed Anja in a cute-but-difficult-to-put-on outfit this morning. And, like many a babe, she proceeded to have a major diaper blow out a few hours later. And boy, was it a big one. Poop was oozing out from all edges of the diaper. When removing said cute outfit I had to pull it over her head and ended up smearing the gigantic poo even farther up her back. After putting a new diaper on, I sat her up facing toward me so I could wipe her back off. And at that very same moment she projectile vomits. 'Nuff said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hmmm... is this supposed to be inspiring? i'm rethinking the whole 'visiting neva' thing :)
Sounds like a house of horrors over there. I'll stay on my side of Arlington...
This blog has been a great form of birth control for me as of late ;)
I cleaned poo off Carmen's shoulder this morning. She had a huge blow-out while sleeping. It required a trip to the bathroom.
i'll send you the pictures basil took of me covered in yellow newborn poo, when will got me mid-diaper change. he was about five days old, and should feel lucky to have made it to his sixth day. :)
Post a Comment