Sunday, February 7, 2010

nate's superbowl halftime report





























We watched some of the Superbowl tonight with Nate (until bedtime arrived). He didn't seem to care all that much about the game except that he liked watching people kick field goals. He was definitely opinionated about the commercials, though. In general, he gave them all a big thumbs down. He particularly disliked the Bud Lite voice box commercial and "I Wear No Pants" and covered his ears for both of them. He also disliked the ones with KISS and Punxatawny Polamalu, which "made him nervous." I must agree that the latter was pretty creepy. On the other hand, the highlight of the evening was the beaver playing the violin, which Nate really (really) enjoyed.
















Anja didn't seem all that interested in critiquing tonight's commercials, but she impressed us by rolling over twice! I even got one on video, so I'll upload that soon so you too can be amazed!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Such a smart little boy! My opinions of the commercials were pretty much identical. :-P

Darwin said...

I wasn't a big fan of much of the commercials either. But I have to admit I laughed at Abe Vigoda (err... his stunt man) getting tackled and the sumo commercial. Nate have an opinion on either of those?