Monday, March 15, 2010

ode to the exploding diaper

Anja has an explosive poop at least once a day. She is definitely our little Super Pooper. My apologies to ABBA...

Anja's a super pooper
The smell is gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
She's feeling like a number two

I was sick and tired, it's true
When I called you last night with the scoop
All she does is eat and sleep and poo
Wishing every poop was the last poop
So imagine my panic to hear it coming
Suddenly I feel a roar
And when I open up the snaps
I'm shocked and almost hit the floor

Anja's a super pooper (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Leaks are gonna find me
Yellow like the sun (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Smelling, not much fun (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
She has an exploding bum

Anja's a super pooper (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
The smell is gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Like I always do (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
She's feeling like a number two

Facing diaper mountains that transcend
Anything you could conceive
Part of a cycle that never ends
Once again she's got poop on her sleeve
There are moments when I think I'm going crazy
But it's gonna be alright
Everything will be so different
When wipes clean up this awful sight

Anja's a super pooper (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Leaks are gonna find me
Yellow like the sun (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Smelling, not much fun (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
She has an exploding bum

Anja's a super pooper (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
The smell is gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Like I always do (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
She's feeling like a number two

I hope I'm there when you arrive
The sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive
Despite the poop way up her back
And on her feet
The trouble is tomorrow it will all repeat

Anja's a super pooper (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Leaks are gonna find me
Yellow like the sun (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Smelling, not much fun (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
She has an exploding bum

Anja's a super pooper (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
The smell is gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
Like I always do (su-pa-pa poo-pa-pa)
She's feeling like a number two

2 comments:

Brigid said...

Too hilarious Neva!

Amelia said...

Unbelievable. And truly frightening. I think there's a new career crying out your name!!