What is up with the weather this year? It's freezing, then warm, then torrential rain, then hot, then rain again... I know this will be a real shock, but all these temperature changes, in combination with my germy kids, have resulted in me getting sick yet again. A week ago, we had a nice, albeit sleepless, weekend in Vermont, and upon returning to Boston I promptly got sick. I'm still under the weather (which is flooding rain, so being underneath it isn't all that great) but improved enough to complain about it.
In what feels like a lifetime ago, we were in Vermont skiing in t-shirts. Nate had a blast skiing on his first real hill, and was most excited that he not only snow skied, but water skied as well:
We also introduced Bumpa and Anja. That guy likes babies!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE the one of you, Thad, Nate, and Anja in the infant carrier!
Post a Comment