Anja is all over the place. She's now not just taking steps but walking. And not just walking, but walking towards things. It's funny, because I've been dreading this step (pun intended - ha!) but now that the inevitable is here I'm ready for her to move on to walking all the time. Enough with this mix of crawling and wandering, I'm ready for her to stop dragging herself all over the playground. My car has enough mulch from Nate's antics, I don't need double the amount!
Anja's not quite the eater Nate was, but she's almost as messy. Even though she's not ingesting much of interest, she's putting everything else in her mouth, like any good baby does. We've been trying to ween her from the pacifier (which has been successful outside of the crib) but she's found her own paci substitutes. Oh, these darned kids! So clever.


No comments:
Post a Comment