Friday, January 19, 2007

let sleeping babies lie

Last night went much better than the last two. Nate started off fussing a lot, but ended up settling down and going to sleep quickly after eating at 10. Then he didn't eat again until (get ready for this) 4 - hooray! It took awhile to get him back to sleep again after that early feeding, but he's still sleeping now. And just in time too, because sleepiness seems to make me feel ill, and Thad's brain is starting to go (he told me this morning that he took Nate from me last night because I couldn't get him to sleep, but I'm positive that didn't happen!)

Matt, Joanna, and Nate's 10-month-old cousin Joshua are coming to visit this weekend. Should make for some cute pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neva, the only thing that works for Alex's butt is "triple paste". Maybe you've already tried it, but it's WAY better than anything else you can buy. It's expensive, but worth it. I buy the $20 jars and slab it on every night and he's 15 mo! (those carlson boys are so sensitive!) Jessica and Alex

carlbohudakson said...

I KNEW it must be Thad's genes, not mine, causing so much trouble. I mean, why would anyone think my sensitive, allergic, itchy skin could be at fault?!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Neva, we'll find some future problem of Nate's to blame your genes on eventually. :-P