Last night I got up a little before 2 to feed Nate. In the middle of his snack, he looked up at me and said, "Ga."
I replied, "Ga."
Nate responded with, "Ga."
So I said, "I'm not supposed to talk to you now. It's night and you are supposed to go back to bed."
"Ga."
"They said I should interact with you as little as possible so you will sleep. You are going to get me in trouble!"
"Ga."
"This is too cute. This is the first time we've had a conversation. Could we do this in the morning instead?"
"Ga."
I interpreted that as agreement and off we happily went back to bed. If we could do that every night, waking up at 2am would be much nicer!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is sooo sweet-hopefully, the first of many late night chats.
"Ga." Mom
Gu Gu Ga Ga is the name of a cartoon character nicknamed Goo
Post a Comment