Friday, February 23, 2007

there's trouble right here in flower city

I have a few problems, one of which is entirely Sol's fault:















These are the best chips EVER. And can you believe it, they can actually talk! Perhaps you can hear them? Listen closely. It's rather faint, since I have shut them up inside a drawer, but if you listen closely enough you'll hear it, "Neva! Neva! Come eat us! We are ever so tasty!" Oh, that doesn't sound like chips? Maybe you are confusing what you are hearing with my second problem:















It is Easter candy season again. And they are making Cadbury mini eggs in dark chocoalte. At first glance I was excited, because dark chocolate is HEALTHY! Well, healthier than milk chocolate. But to my surprise the dark eggs actually contain more saturated fat than the regular ones. They are also oddly dark colors, not quite befitting the pastels of springtime to come.

Problem three is more of a ghost of problems future. See, little Nate spent a good 20 minutes rolling from side to side this morning, and actually pivoted in a circle at the same time. He hasn't flipped from back to belly yet, but this seems like the first step. He's also grabbing his feet, which is cool. Yes, those little things down there are attached to you too! :)


8 comments:

Sol said...

Mmmm. i just bought me a bag of dem chips last night. they won't last very long....

Anonymous said...

(sigh) Yes, dark chocolate is good, but only high quality dark chocolate without many additives... so Cadbury's out! I'd personally recommend Scharffen Berger Chocolates. :) But I'm failing to see how the third thing is a future problem?

carlbohudakson said...

Rolling is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from moving all over the place! No more leaving him on the floor in the living room and walking to the kitchen for some Plocky's!

Unknown said...

I guess there was always a void in my life,i just never knew how large it was until yesterday... then came along plocky's! mmmm plockys

Anonymous said...

Neither Basil nor I would be able to resist dark chocolate Mini Eggs. I need to go back to not knowing they exist...

Unknown said...

our wegmans doesn't carry Plockys!! Looks like I'll have to make a trip to visit you guys and the baby soon...

stephchows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephchows said...

i am addicted to mini eggs... i can not control my actions if they are near. YUMMM!