Tuesday, March 6, 2007

sweetie pie

Nate's really cute these days. He is unfortunately not so cute at this exact moment, as he is upstairs crying instead of sleeping, but you can't win them all. He's getting more and more interactive and smiles a ton. Thad makes him smile most of all, but I'm getting a bunch too (and so are random people in Wegmans or wherever we happen to be.) His newest trick is putting things in his mouth. He can grab onto things and then stuff them in. He hasn't figured out that he can reach out for things yet and is grabbing accidentally, but if he touches something he grabs on for dear life. He can also grab his foot. Usually the left one. His vision is also much better, which is somewhat problematic because he can now see the tv, so now we can't watch stuff if he's around. He can hold his head up really well too (he was always good at that) so we can now have him facing out in the baby carrier. This is really cool because he can see so much more, although I also realized it can be a problem at the grocery store. I kept accidentally sticking him into refrigerated cases and things. And we luckily averted disaster by the veggie mister. I need go-go-gadget-arms.

Okay, he's still crying. I should go...

No comments: