Saturday, March 10, 2007

this is ridiculous

After a couple hours of sleep, I work up around 1am to feed Nate. Then I went back to bed only to lay there for a couple of hours tossing and turning. After close to four months of restless nights the infant in the house is now sleeping soundly, but for no apparent reason I am awake. I finally figured I'd get something done instead of just laying around, so I'm hanging out downstairs doing work, trying not to wake the sleeping baby or his dad. My mom often says to try to look at the bright side of things (I can hear the little Monty Python jingle now... "do do, do do do do do do!") so I'm seriously considering taking a shower, since this may be the only time I can do that with some assurity that I don't need to worry about rushing.

No comments: