Wednesday, May 9, 2007

imaginary friends

Nate has been talking a ton more recently, although he doesn't seem that interested in talking to people. He seemed so tired just a few minutes ago, so I just put him down for a nap, but instead of sleeping I can hear him babbling away up there. In the mornings he usually wakes up and talks to his mobiles. If we are on a walk he talks out the front of the stroller at the trees and his feet. But get me in front of him and he clams up. What gives? Can't I get a little "aheeow" every once in a while? It does get old having one-way conversations all day. And despite what you all may think, I'm not really that fond of hearing myself talk. On the bright side, maybe Nate will end up being a great listener!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had a bad flash of Nate as Stewie Griffin from Family Guy.