Thursday, May 31, 2007
there's a piece of dirt on your nose
Oh, no, it's snot! Or so the joke goes. And boy, do we have a lot of dirt here! All three of us have colds at the moment. Luckily, Nate's seems to be pretty mild so far, and he's mostly just stuffy. We've learned, however, that he HATES getting his nose wiped with a tissue. In fact, it makes him cry and scream. This seems awfully dramatic to me, to be perfectly honest. But it's the kid's reaction, so what can I do other than wipe away the snot and then the tears (with a clean tissue, of course!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would love to be able to assure you that Nate's hatred of nose-wiping will be over by the time he's 20 months old. But I'm afraid that's probably not true (see evidence below). http://flickr.com/photos/self-explanatory/496943284/in/set-976256/
Feel better, you guys!
I really don't understand the deal with nose blowing! I've heard from a few other people that their kids also hate it. Is it really so horrible?! I guess it's just another childhood mystery...
Post a Comment