Last night Nate finally rolled over from his back to his front. He's been rolling up on his side (for what feels like ages but is more realistically a few months), but he couldn't seem to get over his arm. Technically, he still hasn't figured out how to get over his arm, as he rolled on top of it, but he was definitely face down on his belly. And not too happy about it, I might add! Recently he's been wiggling all over the place, and I think he'll be creeping and crawling pretty soon. Time to babyproof our immensely not babyproofed house!
Today and tomorrow are our annual neighborhood garage sales. Saranac is all worked up because she hates when people walk by our house, let alone linger in the neighbors' driveways. The nerve of them! So she keeps running frantic circles around the house, topped of with an occasional growl or bark. Her neurotic tendencies are rather annoying, but it won't bother me too much unless she wakes Nate from a nap. Hopefully she'll be nice and tired from a day of running laps!
The internet worlds are colliding as Thad jumps blog sites tonight over to cousin Liz's Asco Adventures. He's off in DC galavanting with my friends and his family and eating Ben and Jerry's. And perhaps he's speaking at a conference too. But I think he went mainly for the ice cream.
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can just imagine poor Saranac. How'd she do garage sale day?
Post a Comment