I usually pour a bunch of Cheerios into a little compartment on Nate's high chair. The other day while he was eating something delicious like pureed turkey, he started reaching toward the empty Cheerios compartment. We weren't sure if he could actually remember that's where the Cheerios usually come from, so we pulled the box out of the cupboard and he was estatic! A little Cheerios fiend. And that was all she wrote for the turkey.
Our dogs are also quite fond of Cheerios, which we learned not only because Nate not only drops a bunch on the floor, but because I knocked over the whole box the other day. It was Cheerios mania!
6 comments:
Just think how good his cholesterol levels will be!
Now imagine how much more happy he'll be when he discovers honey nut flavor!
You will now officially never leave the house again without a baggie of Cheerios on you somewhere. I'm pretty sure I always smell like a walking Cheerio. :(
Nate used sign language to communicate more cheerios!
gee neva, i know you've been busy with the whole parenting thing.... but gee your leg hair is getting long!
Sol - seriously. Thad's leg looks pretty sad. I don't know what's worse, the softball-induced scrapes or the hole in his slipper!
Post a Comment