Monday, July 23, 2007

new york, new york

Technically we went to New Jersey first, but I can't think of an appropriate NJ song. We just returned from an eventful trip where we saw visited with some of our northern NJ family, hung out with college friends, and went to my very oldest friend's wedding. I got bizzarely emotional at the wedding, in large part because I realized I'd known Rachel (the bride) since I was Nate's size. There's something about kids that gives me a different perspective of time. Nate held up really well, considering the jam packed weekend, and had a blast rolling around on our hotel bed. He's napping like a champ this morning, catching up on his beauty rest. And I'm sure you will all be relieved to know that our copy of the latest and greatest Harry Potter book was sitting safely in our mailbox upon our return. Whew!





5 comments:

Brigid said...

I hope no one gave away the ending of HP7!! I started reading it at about 6pm Saturday evening and finished at 3:30am...there was eating and travel time in there too. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO good! Enjoy!

carlbohudakson said...

So far, I'm doing well. I'm avoiding all major media to try and keep the story a surprise. Hope it works!

Anonymous said...

Wow - Leah looks exactly the same as she did at your wedding, just a little older. Her face hasn't changed at all... I can picture her in her flower girl dress like it was yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! No I look like a Vampire ready to suck the blood out of 2 inocent babies!


Lee Lee

LeeLee the 3rd said...

Hey Neva I got a blog!!!!! Yay!!!!

It is She Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore!

Lia