Nate woke up today with a fever, but for the first time since the weekend it's down to normal. We've got our fingers crossed that it stays that way!
Turkeywatch 2007: No foul sightings today. One of our neighbors saw them too, proving that I was not hallucinating. He was also baffled about them, and pointed out that wild turkeys don't exactly fly. So did they just hop across the street? Why did the turkeys cross the road? To show how lame am I because now I'm all worked up about a bunch of turkeys.
Speaking of turkeys, the Sox are playing the Yanks tonight. I've got my fingers crossed for a better outcome than yesterday!
(And happy birthday to Aunt Anne and Jenny!)
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh... wild turkeys definitely do fly! That is not to say this activity is particularly graceful or impressive, however. Actually, they very much resemble unbalanced or leaky blimps.
Post a Comment