Saturday, September 22, 2007

rochester's best: the public market

As many of you know, we are gigantic Public Market fans. Seriously, I'm not sure how we'll handle being without it. It's our main source of fruit, vegetables, coffee, tacos, cheese, olives, and other misc. food items. We also get most of our plants there, both cut flowers, garden flowers and bushes, and potted plants. There are other public markets, but nothing like this (the one we went to in Oaxaca, Mexico was certainly one-of-a-kind too!) Nate seems to like our weekly visits too - there's lots to see, and he is big enough now to eat the beans and rice that we get from our favorite Mexican taco stand. Yum!





3 comments:

Aunt doris said...

I can't imagine how you feel about not having the market to look forward to on Saturday mornings. Dad and I are in a state of depression thinking about life without Vince and Tony and their wonderful cheeses, coffee from Java Joes, breakfast tacos, etc. Maybe we'll have to start vacationing in the NY fingerlake area.

LeeLee the 3rd said...

Nate is getting so big, and cute but there id no way he has a chance against Heidi Jr.!

Well any way I finally posted Jewel Part 2. It is not as long as i hopped but o well.

Anonymous said...

We'll miss seeing you there!!! :(