Monday, March 17, 2008

32 just flew by

So, yesterday was Thad's 32nd birthday. When my mom asked how old he was, he said "33," and he really believed it, too.



















We spent most of the day trying to spend an astronomical amount of money, looking at both cars and houses. Looks like Thad'll have a new set of wheels in the very immediate future (tonight, perhaps?) And we're making an offer on a house that we really like, although we expect a lot of competition so we're not certain if we'll get the place or not. We will keep you posted!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

aww they are so cute and happy!

Steve said...

Happy Birthday Thad! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Good luck on the house.

Anonymous said...

No birthday gift quite like bankrupting yourself! Good luck with the house, and happy birthday, Thad!!

Wendy said...

sorry one more comment (well three more): happy birthday Thad, good luck with house/car hunting, and i LOVE nate's little bare foot!

Sol said...

happy birthday buddy. we are getting old.

it looks like you guys are already cutting costs in anticipation of your upcoming purchases. Which brings up the following questions:

1. Does Nate mind wearing only one shoe?

2. Is Thad's hair really an effective and reusable alternative to diapers?

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Thad! Good luck on the car and the house. I mean, I know that both these are huge expenses, but I'm sure you don't have to start eating Nate's shoes to make sure you stretch your cash, right?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thad! Really, you're not quite as old as I am, but it's OK if you want to think you are. :)

stephchows said...

happy birthday!!! wooohooo! funny most people lie about their age in the other direction ;) good luck with the house and car I'll send good vibes your way!! :)