Monday, April 7, 2008
another day, another doctor visit
I had planned on sharing some photos from our visit yesterday to the farm (or the urban version of the farm) but got sidetracked by yet another doctor visit. I must preface this story by saying that he is totally fine. Seriously. It all sounds much worse than it was. So... this afternoon Nate fell down the basement steps. He got a little scratch on his forehead, but is otherwise unscathed. We're not sure exactly what happened, but it seems that he may have slid down mostly on his butt and lightly conked his head at the end of his fall. He didn't really even cry - it was more of a surprised sound - and within about 30 seconds he was distracted by a toy car that was way up on a shelf nearby. Aunt Jeannie and I seemed far more upset by the whole incident and, just to be safe, we did go to the doctor who confirmed that Nate was totally fine. Nate was infinitely more upset by our interaction with the doctor, who had the gaul to look in his ears, than he was thumping down the stairs. Ugh. This part of parenthood is exhausting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
do you think you have an x-games contestant on your hands? I am so glad he is okay... must have been quite a day ! :)
Post a Comment