Friday, April 11, 2008
the office
I can't express how happy and relieved I am that The Office is back after a long break due to the writers' strike. Coincidentally, today was Pop-Pop's last day at work and he is now officially retired. When he was released from the Navy he stopped shaving and grew out his hair; we're trying to convince him to do the same thing now, but he's worried that this time, instead of looking like a hippie, he'll look like a crazy person. And speaking of crazy people, Nate really likes wearing many hats. Literally...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thats my guy!
he should be one of Bob Barker's Beauties (well, Drew Carey now) with the way he so gracefully points and smiles :)
It was so great to see you guys! Flet like it hadn't been any time at all, except that Nate's a better walker :) Hope to see your new home soon!
as I always say, adorable!! Neva I got your sympathy card today you are too thoughtful thank you so much. You are so much better at doing things like that then I am. I'm a scatterbrain. On another note... do you like gnocchi? I made a delicious recipe the other day you should make some it's so easy!
http://stephchows.blogspot.com/
yum yum yum!
Post a Comment