Sunday, April 27, 2008

our newest friend

Yesterday we met our newest friend, Will, our friends Mark and Amy's son (and Loula's little brother). It's been a busy baby month here in Boston, as we also have a new cousin, Annika. But she's about twice Will's age - quite an old lady! This second photo is a horrible one of both Nate and I, but it's all I've got. Clearly, at this stage, Nate is more interested in his raisins than Will.


2 comments:

stephchows said...

Neva you look like you weigh 5 lbs!!! Are you eating enough!!! DO I need to come feed you??? I promise not to use most of the recipes I post about since they all have nuts and fish.... I need to start posting neva friendly recipes :) miss you!!!

carlbohudakson said...

Seriously, can you believe how much weight I lost from that GI bug?! Probably 5 pounds? I'm working on putting it back on, though! I think Nate lost a couple pounds, which is a ton when you only weigh 20-something.