Saturday, June 21, 2008

live from chicago

It's Saturday night!!! We made it here in one piece (well, three pieces, I guess. Plus luggage.) We'll post some photos tomorrow or when we get back to Boston, but in the meantime I thought I'd pass along an update on the flight. It went okay and we made it here without seriously ticking off any other passengers or ripping out our hair, so that's good. Nate was pretty tired, which made him fussier than usual, but we were able to entertain him with some toys, crayons, and Elmo DVD (thank you, Courtney!) We were also able to walk to the bathroom, which Nate intelligently pointed out was "teeny," and pace the aisle for a bit. Quite exciting. I have low expectations for our return trip, especially since Nate now knows what getting on the airplane means. Yikes!

1 comment:

stephchows said...

Woohooo! Go Nate go! I'll cross my fingers for you that the return flight goes well :)

Did you guys have to pay to check your luggage? Or since you have a kid you get out of that one? :)