Friday, December 5, 2008

rocco

I'm very sad to tell you all that Great Grandpa Rocco died suddenly yesterday. He felt strongly that you should fill a glass to the top (even if that's not really how the design was intended). So, if you see fit, it would be an appropriate tribute to fill your next wine glass up to the very tippy top. Just be careful not to spill, and drink lots of water.

We love you Grandpa.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to read that Neva. I am very sorry for your loss.

He is in a good place looking at all of you.

Sincerely,
Vanessa (Rochester)

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

I'm sorry I never got to meet him. But, from all of the great stories I've heard I feel like I knew him very well. I am sorry guys.

I will fill my wine glass to the top.

stephchows said...

I agree with Steve so many great stories of him! I wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug girl.

Thinking about you all,
steph

Anonymous said...

Oh, Neva...I'm so so so sorry. But he knew how much you guys loved him, and you know how much he loved all of you, particularly his new little namesake. All my love to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Neva....Big hugs to all of you.