Tuesday, July 14, 2009

vermont

This past weekend we went up to Vermont to visit with Thad's family (it's been a month of Carlsons!) We spent the weekend at Lake Dunmore and we were happy to find out that since last summer, when Nate was repeatedly walking off the side of the dock with no worry about his inability to swim, he has developed a much more normal reaction to the water and was unhappy when he fell in accidentally. He and Thad went tubing again this summer, which he enjoyed but didn't want to do again the next morning, but my camera battery died so I didn't get any pictures (I think someone else might have some, though, so I'll share them if I can dig them out of the digital abyss), but here are a few from before the downfall of my battery.


1 comment:

laura said...

I love the family photo in the boat!