Tuesday, December 15, 2009
when good yeast goes bad
Why does yeast hate me so?! Is it my love for beer, wine, and bread? Nate's diaper rash woes began with a yeast infection, and it looks like I have one this time around with Anja. Thanks antibiotics. Louis Pasteur, go jump in a lake! Okay, perhaps antibiotics aren't all that bad in the grand scheme of things, but they have now twice bitten us in the butt (literally, for Nate). Thanks to modern medicine and our new lactation consultant, we hope to have things cleared up and back on track soon. In the meantime, please feel free to join my fight against yeast by drinking and eating up as much of the meddlesome stuff as possible. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bummer dude! I hate antibiotics. I think they're evil. I'll do my part to get rid of as much yeast as possible, and hope you are better stat!
so do they think it's from the strep B antibiotics? THAT'S what gave nate such a hard time?? ARGH!!
For you guys, anything. I WILL do my part.
Post a Comment