Tuesday, January 26, 2010

wanna buy an s?

I am tempting fate by announcing this publicly, but Anja slept until 5am two nights in a row! You could knock me over with a feather (and not because I'm too exhausted to stand). Since Thad and I are still on our new-parent bedtime schedule, I got seven straight hours of sleep... gasp! Babies would be much easier if they did this all the time. I'm still finding balancing two kids challenging (for instance, how to get from the car into the grocery store during a pouring rainstorm) but it is much more manageable when mildly rested.

In the latest chapter of our Adventures in S*@#, yesterday Nate "pooped an S" in the potty. I remember our friend Julia pooping an L while she was potty training. Could this be training for the day when Nate first writes his name in snow? I really hope he doesn't do so with excrement. I'd be so proud.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Maybe next he'll poop a family of eels like Julia did a few weeks ago. She even named them. Mary, Joseph and Jesus.