Despite the fact that most of the country has been blanketed in feet of snow, we have had very little of it here. We were able to get out to play in the few inches we did get, which was fun, but we're still hoping for another storm (or two!) so Nate can ski and sled a bit more. We also tried ice skating again (sans camera) and it went better than last year, but Nate still isn't quite up to Apolo Ono's level yet. Perhaps next season!
We also had a great night out with the family of one of Nate's preschool friends, Saydee. We all went bowling and the (big) kids had a blast. Please note the abundance of balls stranded toward the end of Nate and Saydee's lane.
Anja is sweet as ever. She's starting to be more interactive, which is a lot of fun. I love her smiles and squeals and am excited that her personality is really beginning to come forward. I enjoy them even more when she lets me sleep.










4 comments:
the skiing pics are my favorite by far lol
Julia's school gives the kids envelopes to put all their little cut up bits of paper in when they're done. They get so excited about the envelopes and it helps contain the mess... maybe something to try with Nate? And wow, I'm impressed that he is skiing and skating. I can't even imagine doing that with klutzy Julia!
P.S. looks like both our babies like to sleep with something over their eyes...
I am impressed too! S will have nothing of skating. Is it like foods? Do you have to let them try it 20 times before they like it?!
Post a Comment