Nate's a big fan of Curious George, the tv show, and cleverly the program is sponsored by
Storyland. He'd been asking about going for ages (in three-year-old time) so to round out August, and our tour de New England, we took a trip up to New Hampshire and visited both my dear friend Amelia, her mom, husband, my friend Caroline, and her baby Ellie (who's just a few weeks younger than Anja), and (ta da!) Storyland. I expected our visit with Amelia et al to be wonderful, and it was, but I had very low expectations for Storyland and was pleasantly surprised by how great it was. Nate was besides himself and was uber excited not only about Storyland (which as really pretty cool) but also our hotel. The first ride he wanted to go on was the roller coster (that's my boy!) and there were even rides that Anja could go on too. It was really a fabulous weekend. We will definitely go again next summer!
(I stole the non-Storyland pictures from Caroline - thanks!)


















No comments:
Post a Comment